Bar Mills (click for web site)
The following information was provided by Gaylord Gill who purchased and reviewed the S-scale version of this kit. The kit does not build a specific structure, but it is meant to be used as a starting point for your own creativity. Completing your project will probably require additional items, specifically roofing and foundation materials, but The 1-Kit will provide most of what you need. The kit's box contains:
- four panels of milled basswood clapboard (6" reveal), each panel measuring more than 4-1/2" x 7-1/2" (their backs have etched lines which facilitate cutting out window and door openings of various sizes).
- three panels of 1/32" plywood with a wide variety of laser-cut windows and doors (for both person-entry and loading doors), along with corresponding frames (these components require gluing; they are not peel-and-stick).
- six pieces of 3/16" square basswood 4" long for interior bracing.
- six pieces of 3/32" square basswood 8" long for corner trim on the walls.
- one sheet of acetate for window glazing (not pre-cut).
- one sheet of black & white signage.
- a 14-page manual for instructions and ideas.