This web site would not be what it is today if it wasn't for the contributions of the individuals listed on this page. As webmaster, I am just the editor of the
content that people provide me. I created this page to say a big "THANK YOU" to those who took the time to photograph, document, and/or provide key data to help keep
the content current, accurate, and relevant for all S-scale modelers, and those who are considering S.
Contact person: webmaster
Bill Fraley (d)
Chip Romig (d)
Fred van der Lubbe
Jack Troxell (d)
Joe Dale Morris
Paul Scoles (d)
Sam Powell (d)
Vic Cherven, Jr.
Wally Collins (d)
How This Web Site is Funded
This web site is not free! Each year we must renew our domain registrations. The NASG owns both the main "nasg.org" and the special "nasgconvention.com" domains. We
rent server space with a web hosting company that is renewed on an annual basis as well. We are currently limited to 10GB of available storage space (click on the
Site button's "Site Map" option to see how much space we are currently using). For about two-and-a-half times the current annual cost, we could upgrade to
The webmaster, yours truly, does get a small fee for maintaining this web site. I usually spend at least one hour each day, but usually several hours, maintaining this
web site. I own my own software publishing company, through which I use PayPal's business account. I have offered, and am using, that business account to help
implement the online shopping cart of the NASG web site. All funds collected on behalf of the NASG are sent to the NASG's Treasurer, minus any per-transaction fees
that PayPal (and the credit/debit card companies) charge. I pay a monthly fee for my PayPal business account, which my company pays for completely.
The NASG organization pays for the above-mentioned costs (except for the PayPal monthly fees). So, if you want to provide support for this web site, please consider
becoming an NASG member, as a small portion of the annual membership fee pays for this web site.
How You Can Contribute To This Site
As clearly indicated above, this web site is not a one-man effort; a lot of people have contributed so far. Every small contribution has added to this web site, and we
now have a large volume of information and photos available for all to enjoy.
But, we are not done yet. If you find any kind of error, typo, mistake, or missing data, please contact the webmaster (see the link near the top) and let me know about
the corrections. We are trying to make this web site as accurate as possible.
Additionally, we are looking to expand the content of this site, with any of these:
- Photos of S-scale products (ready-to-run, in kit form, built-up, on a layout or not, photos of the box, etc.).
- Photos of finished scenes of your layout, module, or diorama.
- The link to your personal or club's web site or photo album.
- Information of known products, but missing from the "S Product Gallery" section of this web site.
- Mini articles, and/or how-to tips (consider the Dispatch or the S Scale Resource magazines, first).
- Products you are making that you want to make available to other modelers.
- Up-to-date information about your S-scale club.
- Club special events, or train show information.
- Info about special-run S-scale cars your club did for an event, and they are still available for sale.
- Scans of older catalogs.
- Donations of S-related magazines (consider sending to the NASG Library, first).
- Info about a new company or a new S-scale product you have found on the Internet.
- Link to a web site that has S-scale content, such as personal web sites, photo albums, Facebook pages, etc.
- Let the NASG Board of Trustees know how much you are enjoying this web site!