Our "Members Only" section is restricted to active NASG members only. It currently provides the following features:
Contact person: Peter Vanvliet
Starting on July 1, 2020, in accordance with the NASG BOT decision, the NASG Membership Secretary has changed a good number of the NASG membership's member numbers.
This is covered on page 24 of the May/June 2020 issue of the Dispatch, regarding the "regional alignment". So, if you are unable to log in with your NASG
number after that date, it is likely that the last character of your NASG membership number has been changed. Do the following:
1. Look up your new regional area (see this page, "ARTICLE IV - REGIONAL ORGANIZATION").
2. Substitute the last character of your membership number with that new character, and write that down.
3. Come back to this page and click on the Register button above.
4. Register for access to the "Members Only" section with your new membership number.
5. You will be e-mailed a new password.
6. Come back to this page and use your new membership number and your new password to log in.
Copyright © 2020 NASG, Inc.; all rights reserved