How You Can Contribute
While S-scale may be considered a "minority scale", there is a tremendous amount of product available today, and has been in the past. We are trying to capture all of
that information onto this web site. This is a monumental effort, but it preserves the information from current and past generations, for the future generations.
As shown on the Contributors page, this web site is not a one-man effort; a lot of people have contributed so far. As the saying goes,
"How does one eat an elephant? - One bite at a time!". Every small contribution has added to this web site, and we now have a large volume of information and photos
available for all to enjoy.
But, we are not done yet. If you find any kind of error, typo, mistake, or missing data, please contact the webmaster (see below) and let him know about the
corrections. We are trying to make this web site as accurate as possible.
Additionally, we are looking to expand the content of this site. In particular, and in no particular order, this is what we are looking for:
- Photos of S-scale locomotives, cars, structures, vehicles, boats, tunnel portals (AF, "scale", or narrow-gauge)
- Photos of finished scenes of your layout, module, or diorama for possible home-page photos.
- If you have a web site, or an online photo album of your layout, please provide the link.
- Information of known products, but missing from the "S Product Gallery" section of this web site.
- Mini articles, and/or how-to tips. If you have larger content, please consider writing an article for the NASG's
Dispatch or the S Scale Resource magazines, first.
- Up-to-date information about your S-scale club.
- Club special events, or train show information.
- Info about special-run S-scale cars your club did for an event, and they are still available for sale.
- Scans of older catalogs.
- Donations of S-related magazines (preferably sent to the NASG Library, but the webmaster can handle them, as well).
- A new company or a new S-scale product you have found on the Internet, and that is not yet listed in the "S Resources" page.
- A link to any web site that has S-scale content, such as personal web sites, photo albums, Facebook pages, etc.
- Manufacturers: If you maintain a mailing list for your S-scale product announcements, please add the "email@example.com" address to your mailing list.
- Any ideas you might have about making this web site even better than it already is.
Contact person: webmaster
Copyright © 2020 NASG, Inc.; all rights reserved